1. Our company (tourcycle.ca) complies with the Ontario Accessibility Standards for
2. We have policies in place to allow customers to use personal assistive devices
while using our service.
3. Will make a reasonable effort to assure that our policies, practises and procedures
are consistently followed within the core values of independence, dignity, integration
4. We communicate with people with disabilities in a manner that takes into account
5. tourcycle.ca train staff and volunteers to follow all procedures required to
provide equal services to all customers.
6. We allow people with disabilities to bring a support person on a tourcycle.ca
tour at a reduced rate (tandem bike rentals available upon request for all people
with disabilities, but especially for those who are visually impaired).
7. We contact clients with disabilities if for any reason these accessible services
are temporarily unavailable.
8. All our guides are AODA trained
9. Tourcycle.ca has a process for feedback on the quality of services delivered
to people with disabilities and a policy of continuous improvement.